- EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant
- Green Tea Tabletsmay;
• Help raise metabolism and increase fat oxidation
• Help reduce the risk of heart conditions
• Help minimise high cholesterol levels
• Help improveimmune function
• Help reduce high blood pressure
• Help Lower blood sugar
• Serve as a powerful antioxidant, and help reduce the risk of the formation of carcinogenic cells
- The secret of green tea lies in the fact that is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
Store in a cool, dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice.
Medical advice should be sought before taking Green Tea with Warfarin.
Each tablet contains (average):
Green Tea Extract (equivalent to 1000mg of Green Tea powder) 100mg*
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
di-Calcium Phosphate, Green Tea Extract (camellia sinensis, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Coating: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC).
Green Tea Tabletshas powerful antioxidant properties, and can be taken everyday to help maintain optimum health.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.