- Balance for Nerves
- Nutritional complex for calmThis is a special formulation of vitamins, amino acids, magnesium and botanicals to support the nervous system and the adrenal glands
- The amino acid theanine, present in green tea, has been found to increase alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with a state of “alert relaxation”, producing feelings of relaxation and calm
- Taurine also supports a relaxed state of mind
- Lemon balm, passionflower and B vitamins nourish the nervous system to help harmonise the mind and body
- This formula does not contain valerian and may be used during the day to stay relaxed or at night to promote restful sleep
- With theanine for ‘alpha wave’ alert calmness
- With taurine for a relaxed state of mind
- Maintains a calm nervous System
- Supports the adrenals
- A potent blend of amino acids, botanicals and vitamins, together with magnesium
- Contains vitamins B3, B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Amino acids taurine and theanine may help support production of the brain’s important neurotransmitters
- Can be used during the day or night for short or long term support
- Suitable for children from six years old
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (carrageanan, pectin), cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains carrageenan. Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Two capsules typically provide: Taurine 550mg, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg (calcium d-pantothenate), Lemon Balm 100mg... more Taurine 550mg, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg (calcium d-pantothenate), Lemon Balm 100mg, Passion Flower extract (4:1) 100mg, Magnesium (citrate)70mg, Theanine 50mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as nicotinamide) 40mg NE, Vitamin B6 20mg (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate 10mg and pyridoxine hydrochloride 10mg), Folic acid 100µg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 20µg, Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate. No added: Salt, starch, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Suggested intake: Take 2 capsules once or twice a day (children over 6 years, 1 a day).
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
2007 Higher Nature