- This powerful complex provides EPA, DHA, GLA and omegas 7 and 9, from Fish, Starflower, Sea Buckthorn and Virgin Olive oils
- •Easy to swallow, gelatine capsule
•Scrupulously screened for PCB’s and other pollutants
- DHA has the ability to convert back to EPA, when needed
- EPA and DHA are also important during pregnancy and breast-feeding - for mum and baby
- Also contains high levels of the omega 6 oil, GLA, as well as omega 7 and omega 9 from plant oils
- Provides the highest purity and quality, unconcentrated, food grade fish oil, with its natural levels of EPA and DHA – as nature intended.
These omegas are combined in golden-orange, soft gelatine capsules (bovine source).
•Provides optimal ratio of the Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9
•Complete EPA, DHA, GLA and omega 7 & 9 formula
•We know EPA & DHA have many health benefits but they particularly support the heart
•EPA & DHA contribute to normal heart function
•Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 250 mg of DHA and EPA
- Not all fats are bad! Some fats, especially omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9, are essential for good health
- With natural vitamin E to protect the oils from rancidity
- The key Omega 3s EPA and DHA, from fish oil, have many health benefits
- Omega 9 from Virgin Olive oil is a key feature of the Mediterranean diet, which is known to have benefits for cardiovascular health
Gelatine, glycerine, mixed tocopherols, natural vitamin E.
Four capsules typically provide
680mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid from fish oil), 480mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid from fish oil), 180mg GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid, from Starflower oil), 36mg Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid from Sea Buckthorn oil), 112mg Omega 9 (Oleic acid from extra virgin Olive oil). 0mg cholesterol.
Take 4-6 capsules a day, with meals.
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature
Higher Nature Plc