- Tangy Blueberries contain antioxidant anthocyanidins, purple-red pigments that make the drink burgundy-coloured
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which slows the ageing process, supports the immune system and improved Iron absorption, and is important for healthy skin by assisting in proper collagen formation.
- Tomatoes are a natural source of antioxidant Lycopene
- Broccoli sprouts contain antioxidant properties and the sulphur compound ‘sulphoraphane’
- Naturally sweet Apples contain fibre and antioxidants
Apples, tomatoes, blueberries, sweeteners: fructose, xylitol; natural berry flavouring, broccoli sprouts, vitamin C.
Adults and children over 4 years mix half a scoop (7.5g) with 50ml of cold water and drink immediately. Can be blended with smoothies, added to yoghurt or desserts, or sprinkled onto breakfast cereal. If 1 portion is desired, sprinkle 1 rounded scoop onto cereal, yoghurts, desserts or smoothies.
Higher Nature is dedicated to providing our customers with the best, natural and most effective supplements for optimum health and potential, and to supplying these to the highest standards of service possible. The Company aims to make a significant contribution to the health and wellbeing of those who use our supplements, to support health stores and health professionals, and to run a healthy and happy, equal opportunity business with satisfied shareholders and employees (many are are also shareholders). We also aim to affect attitudes about nutrition and health more widely.
3 of your 5-a-day
Only 25 calories per serving
Quick and easy to prepare
Make into a drink or smoothie
Sprinkle onto cereal, yoghurts or deserts
High in fibre
Low in fat
Higher Nature Ltd