- There’s a light-activated titanium rod, which is a semiconductor, inside the handle
- When exposed to light (a plain light bulb, a fluorescent tube or daylight), the rod releases negative ions
- The ions blend with your saliva and pull positive ions from the plaque on your teeth, neutralising its acidity
- If toothpaste is used,
it should only be very little.
Scientific studies have shown that titanium in a toothbrush has an anti-bacterial action when exposed to light
- Ionic Toothbrush
light years aheadThe Ionic Toothbrush works in a revolutionary way
- Once neutralised, the plaque disintegrates - the natural
and scientific approach to a cleaner and healthier mouth!
To brush your teeth first moisten the brush and rod (saliva is sufficient outdoors) then brush the teeth lightly but thoroughly; force is not necessary
- Clinical trials have proved that a light-activated ionic toothbrush removes dental plaque and helps restore healthy gums.
Replaceable brush head
- It’s important to use the brightest light source available and to open your mouth wide so that the light can reach your teeth right at the back
- You’ll notice that your saliva foams lightly when the toothbrush is working effectively
The ionic toothbrush will last a lifetime
if used correctly and the rod is kept clean (especially if you’re using toothpaste). The brush heads should be replaced at least every 2 to 3 months, but remember not to throw the handle and rod away!
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
2007 Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd