- Known to contain antioxidant properties
- Unlike other Oregano Oils, in liquid format, capsules enable Oregano Oil to get straight to the stomach and intestines without leaving a pungent Oregano odour, taste or warming sensation in the mouth and throat
- Not advisable if pregnant, planning pregnancy, breast-feeding, or in cases of colitis, gastritis, or stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- Oregano may also support a healthy immune system, respiratory tract, liver and heart, normal blood pressure, and strong, elastic blood vessels
- Three capsules provide 150mg of Oregano Oil (minimum 52.52mg carvacrol and 41mg thymol)
- Blended with non GM soya oil, as pure essential oils are too strong to take undiluted
- Contained in convenient, easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules
- Only 3 calories per capsule
- Carvacrol and thymol are its main active constituents
- Take alone, or with Candiclear for extra support
- Ideal for citrus allergy sufferers, who cannot take Citricidal
Three capsules typically provide: : 150mg Oregano oil (Oreganum vulgare) (minimum 35% carvacrol, 27.5% thymol) 150mg Oregano oil (Oreganum vulgare) (minimum 35% carvacrol, 27.5% thymol)
Vegetarian, vegan, corn-free, wheat-free, gluten-free, yeast-free, dairy-free, sugar-free.
Suggested intake:: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day (children 6-15 years, take 1 capsule a day), with meals, building gradually.
About Higher Nature:
Higher Nature is dedicated to providing our customers with the best, natural and most effective supplements for optimum health and potential, and to supplying these to the highest standards of service possible. The Company aims to make a significant contribution to the health and wellbeing of those who use our supplements, to support health stores and health professionals, and to run a healthy and happy, equal opportunity business with satisfied shareholders and employees (many are are also shareholders). We also aim to affect attitudes about nutrition and health more widely.
Higher Nature insists that all our manufacturers work to good manufacturing practice (GMP). Further quality assurance is carried out in-house and by independent test laboratories. When, very occasionally, a product batch does not meet our standards, we don’t sell it.
2010 Higher Nature.