- Along with fibre, protein also helps manage appetite and weight by promoting a feeling of fullness after eating.
Protein is present in vegetables, but is ‘incomplete’, so vegetables must be eaten together to make a ‘complete’ protein, such as beans and rice
- Protein is an essential dietary nutrient made of amino acids, and provides energy, supports muscle growth and renewal, and contributes to bone health
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, people with active or sporty lifestyles, older people, dieters, when travelling, and after illness.
- Hemp seed protein is a ‘complete’ protein, meaning that it contains all of the important essential amino acids, which the body cannot make, so must be present in food
- Hemp Protein is an excellent alternative to animal, whey and soya proteins, for people wanting to boost their protein intake
Take 30g per day. Blend into drinks, smoothies and yoghurt, sprinkle over cereal and fruit, add to salad dressings, sauces, soups, desserts, cooked pasta, rice and casseroles.
Higher Nature is dedicated to providing our customers with the best, natural and most effective supplements for optimum health and potential, and to supplying these to the highest standards of service possible. The Company aims to make a significant contribution to the health and wellbeing of those who use our supplements, to support health stores and health professionals, and to run a healthy and happy, equal opportunity business with satisfied shareholders and employees (many are are also shareholders). We also aim to affect attitudes about nutrition and health more widely.
Hemp Protein is also high in important dietary fibre and healthy unsaturated fats. Fibre helps maintain healthy bowel function and regularity, normal blood sugar balance, and a healthy heart, arteries and immune system. Linoleic acid (Omega 6) is the most abundant unsaturated fat in Hemp Protein. It is important for normal metabolism, growth and development, and supports a healthy heart, arteries, blood flow, mental function and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Hemp Protein also contains GLA, important for healthy hormone balance, skin, joints, immune system, cell membrane structure and function, and strong healthy bones.
Omegas 3 and 9, and the mineral Iron, are found in Hemp Protein too. Omega 3 converts to EPA and DHA, important for healthy heart, arteries, brain and joints. Omega 9 supports a healthy heart and blood vessels. Iron is essential for healthy red blood cells, energy and strong immunity.
Higher Nature Ltd