- It provides a great ‘add-on’ to your basic essentials programme and is perfect for the whole family
- Powerful formulation supplying key water and fat soluble antioxidants needed throughout your body
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, selenium and zinc are antioxidants which help protect the cells from oxidative stress
- May help to support the liver’s antioxidant enzyme systems, which are constantly challenged
- Also contains bilberry which protects DNA, protein and fats from free radical damage
- Does not contain Vitamin A
Natural Lithothamnion calcarea, cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, zein protein coating.
B vitamins may turn urine bright yellow - this is normal.
One tablet typically provides
50mg Vitamin E, 100mg Vitamin C, 5mg Vitamin B2, 4mg Zinc, 50µg Selenium, 1.3mg Manganese, 2.3mg Beta carotene, 20mg reduced Glutathione, 10mg Alpha Lipoic acid, 5mg L-Cysteine, 5mg N-Acetyl Cysteine, 5mg Co-enzyme Q10, 10mg Bilberry fruit, 10mg Chicory root.
Take 1-3 tablets a day.
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
2007 Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd