- Collagen Drink provides pure marine Collagen as a nutritional support for cartilage, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Dissolves easily in juice
- Sourced from fish
- A daily multivitamin and Vitamin C are also recommended
- Collagen is the key structural protein in your body
- Collagen is found naturally in the skin, joints, bones and cartliage
- Pure marine (non-shark) collagen
- Our collagen has a low molecular weight for easy absorption
- Helps top up the levels that are lost naturally, especially as you age
- Great for everyone especially those with active lifestyles
- Pleasant tasting, simply add to juice or combine with Fizzy C
- One of the purest and highest strength collagens around
- Best taken with Vitamin C and Advanced Nutrition Complex
Hydrolysed collagen (from fish [including tilapia, Pangasus and Ictaluridae]).
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
One scoop typically provides: 6100mg hydrolysed Collagen (marine, non-shark) providing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine in... more 6100mg hydrolysed Collagen (marine, non-shark) providing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine in combination with other amino acids to a 90% minimum protein content.
Add one scoop of granules daily to a glass of fruit or vegetable juice (orange or pineapple work well) and stir thoroughly, leaving until dissolved (one minute) before drinking (adults). Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals. A daily multivitamin and Vitamin C are also recommended.
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd