- In addition to supporting a sense of calm, contentment and wellbeing it can also assist mental alertness, learning and concentration
- Theanine is a non-essential amino acid known to promote a relaxed and restful state, without diminishing alertness or causing drowsiness
- • Supports a relaxed and restful state without drowsiness
• Supports mental alertness, learning and concentration
• Maintains healthy levels of calming neurotransmitters
• Supports a sense of wellbeing
• Encourages restful sleep
- It has also been shown to generate alpha-brain waves similar to those achieved through meditation, thereby promoting relaxation and tranquility without sedation
- Theanine counteracts the stimulating effects of caffeine and is also believed to encourage sound and restful sleep
- By maintaining levels of the calming neurotransmitters in the brain, such as GABA (gamma amino butyric acid), dopamine and serotonin, Theanine can help to balance mood and regulate emotion
One capsules typically provides: Theanine 100mg, - Encapsulated with these natural
ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Suggested intake: Take 1-2 capsules a day, between meals (children over 8 years, 1 capsule).
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© 2007 Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd