Higher Nature True Food Magnesium
- Magnesium contributes to protein synthesis and cell division, and also has antioxidant properties, thereby helping to delay the ageing process
- Supplementing Magnesium helps meet the increasing requirement of this mineral during pregnancy
- Magnesium absorption is aided by Calcium and Vitamin D (which can be taken as a supplement, especially in the winter months when the sun is not strong)
- Taken with Omega oils, it will assist their use in the body
- Deficiency contributes to muscle spasms
- Helps replace Magnesium lost from the diet through modern farming methods, storage, cooking and environmental factors such as pollution, smoking, alcohol, and today’s demanding lifestyle
- As with all our True Food formulations, mega doses are unnecessary due to high bioavailability of the magnesium and other nutrients
- This is also a great product to take during pregnancy
- Our omega oils are also recommended to take alongside
- Highly bioavailable, potent food form nutrients for enhanced absorption
- Magnesium is also important for energy production, nerve function, bone and tooth formation and regulating heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Supplementing magnesium helps meet the body’s increased needs during pregnancy
- Ideal to support busy lifestyles and compromised digestion and absorption
- Available in tablets, pleasantly flavoured with natural vanilla
Silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, methylcellulose coating, natural vanilla extract, glycerine.
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
One tablet typically provides
50mg Magnesium*, *True Food nutrients also contain B vitamins, betaglucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast).
Take 1-3 tablets a day, with or between meals (children over 8 years, 1-2 tablets a day). A True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin is also recommended.
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd