- Virtually everybody has problems sleeping at sometime or another.
- This may cause chronic tiredness that badly affects everyday life.
- There can be a number of causes of insomnia and many people will look for a natural solution to getting a good night’s sleep, enabling them to wake up feeling fully refreshed.
- Used to promote a good night’s sleep.
- Helps you wake feeling refreshed.
- Not addictive.
- Valerian is a tall, wild plant with strong-scented flowers – particularly liked by cats and dogs!
- Named after the Latin word ‘valere’, which means ‘to be strong and healthy’, Valerian is well known today as an aid to restful sleep.
Made from natural herbs. Independently assessed for quality and safety.
Not suitable if under 18 years, pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause drowsiness; if affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
One tablet contains 150mg of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, which is equivalent to 450-900mg Valerian whole root.
Take 1-2 tablets half an hour before bedtime (adults and elderly). Take an additional tablet earlier in the evening, if necessary.
For maximum benefit, product should be taken for 2-4 weeks continuously.
Omega 3s are mainly found in oily fish. The two important Omegas in fish oils are called EPA and DHA. These two are really important for the brain, eyesight, nervous system, heart and circulation, balanced pain control and good mood.
However, certain vegetable oils, most notably flax seed oil, contain an Omega 3 called ALA. ALA has beneficial effects on its own (skin, immunity, heart and circulation, balanced pain control), but it can also be converted by the body into EPA and DHA. So flax seed oil provides a vegetarian supply of Omega 3, as long as your body is able to make this conversion (diabetics, young children, people prone to allergies and older people may not do this efficiently).
© Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd