- Used to sweeten drinks, desserts and cooking, ZyloSweet has a low glycaemic index (GI) so it has minimal impact on blood glucose levels
- When first using ZyloSweet, increase your daily intake gradually until your body has adjusted
- This natural sweetener, Xylitol, tastes like sugar but has 40% fewer calories (one teaspoon supplies 9.6 calories), so it’s ideal as part of a weight management programme
- Since ZyloSweet inhibits yeast, it cannot be used to raise yeast in baking
- It may also help maintain teeth free of decay
- Large quantities may have a laxative effect, so build up slowly
- Do not feed Xylitol to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary advice.
One 4g teaspoon provides: 9.6kcal (40.2kJ) 9.6kcal (40.2kJ)
Replace sugar with equal quantities of ZyloSweet. Begin by increasing your daily intake gradually until your body has adjusted. Large quantities may have a laxative effect.
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd