- Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together
- This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones
- It helps promote general urinary tract health by eliminating dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria
- As a lithotriptic, Shilapushpa helps dissolve kidney stones
- Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder.
For the prevention and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis (kidney stone formation), including calcium oxalate stones, calcium and phosphate stones and uric acid and urate bladder stones
Crystalluria (presence of crystals in urine)
Prevention of post lithotripsy (removal of kidney stones with shockwaves) recurrence of stones
As an adjuvant in chronic UTI, nonspecific urethritis (irritation or swelling of the urethra) including dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine), burning micturition (urination) and hyperuricemia (gout)
Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is helpful the management of uro-genital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections
- It is a potent antimicrobial agent.
Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties
- Its antimicrobial property combats common urinary pathogens
- Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue
- As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine.
Shilapushpa(Didymocarpus pedicellata) is known for its antilithiatic property, which prevents the formation of urinary stones
- The herb is also known for its antimicrobial properties.
- Cystone is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
Combats urinary tract infections and symptoms: Cystone normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination
- Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals in urine
Each Cystone tablet contains:Exts.Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata)130mgPasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata Syn. Bergenia ligulata / ciliata)98mgManjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)32mgNagaramusta (Cyperus scariosus)32mgApamarga (Achyranthes aspera)32mgGojiha (Onosma bracteatum)32mgSahadevi (Vernonia cinerea)32mgPdrs.Shilajeet (Purified)26mgHajrul yahood bhasma32mg
The Himalaya Drug Company