- They can also be used in place of chickpeas or dark green lentils
- They're great in soups, stews, curries and salads, pairing well with roast vegetables.
Drain and rinse thoroughly
- To heat, add to cooked dish and heat through for 1 to 2 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place
- With their firm texture and delicious nutty flavour, Carlin Peas make an excellent British substitute for chickpeas.
Carlin Peas are perfect for traditional parched peas or grey peas with bacon
- Add to stews, curries, salads or use to make hummus
- The peas are ready to use, hot or cold
- Once opened, transfer contents to a non-metallic container, cover refrigerate and use with 2 days.
Carlin Peas, Water.
Typical values Per 100g
Energy 484kJ (115kcal)
of which saturates 0.2g
of which sugars 1.2g