- The beans are ready to use, hot or cold
- To heat, add to cooked dish and heat through for 1 to 2 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place
- Red haricot beans combine the striking colour of kidney beans with the tenderness of smaller haricot beans and can be used in place of either in any recipe.
Drain and rinse thoroughly
- Once opened, transfer contents to a non-metallic container, cover refrigerate and use with 2 days.
- Add to stews, soups, curries, chilli, salads
Red Haricot Beans, Water.
Typical values Per 100g
Energy 447kJ (107kcal)
of which saturates 0.1g
of which sugars 1.2g