- It also contains significantly more protein
- The whole grain is prepared into a light, easily digestible and baby-friendly food
- Compared to wheat, spelt is also higher in B complex vitamins and higher in both simple and complex carbohydrates
- The full goodness of the grain is released with heat and moisture into the cereal and is therefore ideal for the development and growth of a baby
- Through the use of the whole grain kernel, the natural contents and nutrients of the grain and seedling are retained.
- Organic oats contain a considerable amount of starch, especially mucilage-forming carbohydrates
- Oats also contain the highest levels of protein and fat as well as the highest share of vitamins and minerals (Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K and the minerals silicon, calcium, iron, potassium and phosphorus) of all the grain varieties.
Organic apple juice is high in vitamins and minerals and rich in pectin, a soluble fibre that has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- Apples are a rich source of phytochemicals and epidemiological studies have linked the consumption of apples with a reduced risk of some cancers, cardiovascular disease, asthma and diabetes
whole grain oats and spelt flour, sultanas, apple juice thickened, sesame, Vitamin B1 (required by law)
Multi-purpose product. Quick and easy preparation without cooking. Can be fed through a bottle or as a porridge in combination with fresh milk or as a non-dairy fruit or vegetable meal. Instead of fresh milk, the porridge may be prepared using a combination of Holle Semolina Porridge and Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 or Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2/3 or Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula.
In 1933, the company Holle was established as a manufacturer of organic baby food products. Since the beginning, all chemical and production preservatives have been removed without compromise. Holle is based on the Swiss - German border. For the last 35 years, Holle Baby Food has been sold throughout Switzerland and Europe (in health food shops, pharmacies, and organic retailers).
The production of infant milk formula and grain products takes place in Germany. The baby food products are produced in Switzerland. Our production areas follow the newest technology, demands and certification (ISO). These standards are implemented in the preparation of the formula and in the cereal meals containing grain that originates mainly from German organic farms (certified organics), all of which are run by farmers who are organically and biologically certified (Demeter). The grain is grown from rich, pesticide-free and herbicide-free soil that has been nourished and prepared organically. The only additional organic ingredients from overseas are rice from Italy and millet from Hungary.
To benefit your child, we only choose carefully selected Demeter grain from organic farmers with whom we have had a close working relationship for many years.
The full cream milk used for infant formula originally comes from Allgäu (the Southern German alps) and from Austria. In our jar food selection we use specific organic vegetables, fruit and meat from organic or Demeter farms. The resulting product is one of naturally grown ingredients being especially beneficial for infants and small children.
Holle baby food GmbH
Holle baby food GmbH