- Compared to wheat, spelt is also higher in B complex vitamins and higher in both simple and complex carbohydrates.
It also contains significantly more protein
- Spelt is seen as a healing grain that is easily digestible
- The full goodness of the grain is released with heat and moisture into the cereal and is therefore ideal for the development and growth of a baby
- Through the use of the whole grain kernel, the natural contents and nutrients of the grain and seedling are retained.
- Another important benefit which is due to its low gluten nature, is that people who suffer from wheat intolerance disease (gluten-sensitivity) have been able to include spelt-based foods in their diets.
The whole grain is prepared into a light, easily digestible and baby-friendly food
whole grain spelt flour, Vitamin B1 (required by law).
In 1933, the company Holle was established as a manufacturer of organic baby food products. Since the beginning, all chemical and production preservatives have been removed without compromise. Holle is based on the Swiss - German border. For the last 35 years, Holle Baby Food has been sold throughout Switzerland and Europe (in health food shops, pharmacies, and organic retailers).
The production of infant milk formula and grain products takes place in Germany. The baby food products are produced in Switzerland. Our production areas follow the newest technology, demands and certification (ISO). These standards are implemented in the preparation of the formula and in the cereal meals containing grain that originates mainly from German organic farms (certified organics), all of which are run by farmers who are organically and biologically certified (Demeter). The grain is grown from rich, pesticide-free and herbicide-free soil that has been nourished and prepared organically. The only additional organic ingredients from overseas are rice from Italy and millet from Hungary.
To benefit your child, we only choose carefully selected Demeter grain from organic farmers with whom we have had a close working relationship for many years.
The full cream milk used for infant formula originally comes from Allgäu (the Southern German alps) and from Austria. In our jar food selection we use specific organic vegetables, fruit and meat from organic or Demeter farms. The resulting product is one of naturally grown ingredients being especially beneficial for infants and small children.
Holle baby food GmbH
Holle baby food GmbH