- Suitable for all ages from new-born babies to adults
- Australia’s No1 natural eczema cream
- The Intensive Dry Skin Rescue cream is the winner of ‘Natural Lifestyle best personal /body care product 2013’,(as voted for by the public).
- Includes 300mg of Natural Active ingredients including: Hospital Grade Organic Manuka Honey UMF 10+, Gotu Kola, Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula and Licorice Root to soothe itchy dry skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Our pilot study shows that 93% of people show significant improvement in a median time of 3 weeks
Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera, Calendula, Licorice, Gotu Kola, Vegetable Glycerine, Capric Triglyceride (coconut derived), Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (vegetable derived), Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable derived), Vitamin E, Benzyl Alcohol (plant derived), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, CI77266 (carbon), Water.
5 out of 5
By JEKLEY | Posted on: 19/04/2016
Really calms itchy & inflamed skin. As its got manuka honey in it, the cream is not white which is great if needed on your face. One hundred percent recommended.
4 out of 5
By Sorenomore | Posted on: 01/07/2014
Having suffered from eczema and sore, itchy skin since childhood I have tried loads of products, including prescribed steroid creams, with limited success.
I recently began to suffer from very red, flaky and sore eyelids. My doctor told me to keep them moisturised using Emulsifying Ointment but this had very little effect.
Having stumbled across this cream online I ordered a couple of tubes and the results have been great. My eyelid problem is now completely cleared. Pricey but does the job