- A variety of control devices are available for manual or automatic speed control
- Up to 66m³/h FID capacity (extract airflow)
- The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor, and provides continuous low volume ventilation with a boost option
- An integral heat exchanger transfers heat from the outgoing stale air to the fresh air supply, raising the supply air temperature whilst at the same time reducing its relative humidity
- As the unit provides superior control of condensation and odours best use would be in bathrooms or small internal rooms.
The HR100R is compatible with 100mm diameter flexible ducting which fits onto the unit via the metal spigots and can be fastened using tape or worm drive clips.
A 22mm diameter condensate drain connection is situated on the base of the unit, this should be connected to a suitable outlet for condensate drainage.
Click for more information about the range
Typical Range Specifications
Max ventilation rate
N° speed settings
Efficiency: The unit should retain up to 70% of the temperature differential of out going air.
Heat exchanger: should be of a multi plate cross-flow type constructed out of a polymeric plastic with ultra sonic welded joints.
Motor: should be a 2 speed 240V 50Hz A/C with sleeve bearings, greased for life. It shall operate up to an ambient temperature of 40°C and be fitted with a one shot thermal overload protective device.
Fan: The two polymeric fan wheels should be a centrifugal forward curve type on a common shaft.
Controls: The unit should be operated via a remote Trickle Boost switch or a humidistat. A light switch can be used providing a 'timed out' device is employed.
Ducting spigots: The unit should provide 100mm Ø x 50mm spigots for all duct connections. The unit cannot be handed. (Can be converted to flat ducting).
Filter: not fitted.
Condensation: the outlet provided should be 22mm Ø located on the underside of the unit.
Construction: the unit outer case is manufactured from white powder coated sheet metal.
dB(A) @ 3m
Mains electrical supply: 230VAC 50Hz.
Complies to the following approvals/directives: CE.
Volume l/s (FID)