- The active ingredient of Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel is silicon gel (silicic acid gel),
- A compound of the mineral silicon with oxygen and water
- The special thing about silicon gel is its extremely large binding capacity for water and ichor
- Thus the herpes vesicle's ichor is bound in a natural manner and vesicles systematically dried up
- The spread of the virus is therefore restricted
- Prickling, burning and itching are eased; the healing process is accelerated
- Application areas : Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel is used externally to alleviate the burning and itching of oral herpes and to assist the healing process of the herpes vesicles
5 g Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel contains 4.7 g silicic acid gel (silicon gel) Other ingredients: hydrolite (pentylene glycol), carrageen, a-sisabolol, potassium sorbate, citric acid solution
No contraindications are known. Please do not use the product in the event of a known hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients.
When, how often and how long should you use Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel? Children and adults: as required, dab on Silicea Oral Herpes Gel on the affected skin areas from the first signs up to 5 times per day until the vesicles are fully healed.
How should you use Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel?
Apply Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel to a conventional cotton-wool bud or clean fingertips and dab it carefully on the affected skin areas. For reasons of hygiene and to prevent further infections, the hands should be thoroughly cleaned before and after application. Each tube should only be used by one person. After opening, wiping the tube mouth is recommended.
No side-effects and no interaction effects with other remedies are known.
Anton Hubner GmbH