- Symptoms are relieved and regeneration of the disturbed gastrointestinal tract is supported
- Treatment can also be continued for several days after the acute symptoms have eased at the following dose: 3 x 1 portion sachet (15 ml each)
- In the case of severe pain, if a high fever is present, or if the treatment has not proved effective after three days, please see your doctor.
For chronic symptoms, adults should take 1 portion sachet (15 ml), directly or mixed with water or tea, 3 times a day on an empty stomach or between meals
- Silicea GASTROINTESTINAL DIRECT is a medical device made purely from minerals and is extremely well tolerated.
In cases of diarrhoea, it is important that lost fluids are also replaced by drinking sufficient water
- For longer term use, make sure that adequate fluids are consumed and that you eat a balanced diet which is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins.
- In addition to pathogens, silicic acid gel also binds gases and can also reduce troublesome bloating and flatulence.
For acute symptoms, adults and children should take 2 portion sachets (15 ml each) directly between 3 to 5 times a day
- Take the product between meals and immediately before sleeping as required
- The sachet can also be mixed with water or added to tea
- For children in particular, it is vital that fluids are replaced immediately
- For chronic problems, we recommend a course of treatment lasting up to 6 weeks and symptoms should begin to improve after 3 weeks of treatment
- Please do not take any regular medication prescribed for you at the same time as Silicea GASTROINTESTINAL DIRECT, and check with your doctor, as the action of Silicea GASTROINTESTINAL DIRECT may interact with your medication
- stomach aches, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, heartburn
for acute and chronic gastro intestinal illness
also suitable for children
medical device in a convenient sachet
What makes silicic acid gel so special is its exceptional ability to bind pathogens and their toxins in the gastrointestinal tract by means of a purely physical process, and these are then excreted naturally via the colon
100 ml of gel contain 100 ml silica gel (silicic acid gel) with 3.5 g of silicon dioxide
Anton Hubner GmbH