Are you a frequent traveller? Or do you frequently have business meetings? And you don't want to lug around unnecessary ballast? Then we have just what you need: the Original silicea Capsules. This dietary supplement, developed in line with the latest technical innovations, is 100 percent natural. It contains purely mineral silica in high concentration and easily fits into any handbag. Due to its colloidal, i.e. micro-dispersed structure, the silica contained in the capsules is absorbed efficiently by the human body.
Because Original silicea Capsules do not need to be refrigerated, they are ideal for travel and holidays: Whether in a warm hotel room or at tropical temperatures - the capsules are sure to retain their efficacy wherever you go.
When you are travelling, simply take one capsule a day with a large glass of water - and nothing will prevent you from enjoying a carefree holiday. This way, you will not have to interrupt your regular dose of Silicea during travel, and will ensure that your skin, hair, nails and connective tissue are nurtured and cared for even under the blazing Caribbean sun.
- Silicea One a Day Capsule with biotin and trace elements contain the optimum level of natural silica and the trace elements zinc, manganese, selenium and biotin required by the body in a convenient one aday formulation
- Silicon (Si), a natural elemental substance derived from quartz crystals, is everywhere in nature where strength, elasticity and flexibility are important
- It is an essential trace element for all living beings and is found in each cell of your body
- After the age of 20, the body loses its ability to store silica
- The human body cannot produce silica itself and it has to be supplemented through diet
- The selected ingredients of Silicea One a Day Capsule with biotin and trace elements strengthen hair, nails, skin and bones
- The trace elements selenium and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Biotin assists in the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Zinc contributes to the normal process of cell division and the protection of cells from oxidative stress as well as it contributes to the maintenance of normal bone, like manganese
- Moreover zinc and also selenium take a role in the maintenance of normal nails
- The repair process takes at least 4 weeks
- There is a simple reason for this waiting time: one finger nail takes around six months until it’s fully re-grown, the skin needs around 28 days to regenerate and the hair grows just over one centimetre per month
- Recommended cure time: 2 times a year, each with 3 months
- Silicea One a Day Capsule with biotin and trace elements are the natural silica choice for you
Silicon dioxide, separating agent: maize starch; zinc gluconate, manganese gluconate, sodium selenite, biotin, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
One capsule daily between meals, with a large glass of water
It all began in the 1920s when Parson Hurst was committed to help poor people suffering from health problems. At that time, the cleric entrusted with the small parish of Häg located in the southern portion of the Black Forest not only dealt with the spiritual but also the physical complaints of his parishioners. Then, many people living in the remote regions of the Black Forest made their living as home-based workers for the emerging textile industry. Cramped in poorly-ventilated rooms, the workers breathed in the unhealthy dust of the cotton wool they processed, often leading to respiratory diseases.
Being a god-fearing man and having an in-depth knowledge of herbs, Parson Hurst wanted to ease the suffering of these workers. In a herbal medicine book by his famous colleague Sebastian Kneipp, one of the founders of the naturopathic medicine movement, he found a medicinal plant formula. He started optimising the recipe by adding special medicinal herbs which were endemic in the Black Forest area and well-known for their agreeable effects on the respiratory system, such as light green fir branch tips and various other forest and meadow herbs.
In collaboration with his friend Dr. Eduard Hiepe, a pharmacist operating a pharmacy in the nearby city of Zell and offering him to tap his pharmaceutical knowledge, he produced a fully natural cold & flu medicine based on rock candy and pure pine-tree honey and named "Tannenblut" ('fir blood') up to this very day in his presbytery in the mid-1920s. Soon, the new medicine eased the complaints of his parishioners who spread its curative properties more and more.
That event gave birth to the first banner product of the modern HÜBNER company, as ANTON HÜBNER, then merchant, bought the licence to produce "Tannenblut" in 1936 and, together with his wife Klara, continued to manufacture the medicinal product after Parson Hurst's death. In parallel, the production site was transferred from its original location in Häg on the outskirts of the Black Forest to Kirchhofen, the native town of Klara HÜBNER.
For about 25 years, "Tannenblut" remained the only product sold by ANTON HÜBNER. In 1952, the neuform chain of health food stores classified it as a product of certified quality. Ever since, "Tannenblut" has been available in some 2,000 health food shops all over Germany - and more and more often all over Europe. In 1968, Wilhelm Oberle acquired the company to expand it until his retirement in 1995.
Original silicea Gel supplies the body with silica in a form that is absorbed especially well by the human organism. For while siliceous earth contains larger silicon molecule complexes, the silicic acid molecules (silicic acid: a compound of silicon, oxygen, and water) in the silicea gel are suspended in micro-dispersed (colloidal) form. The small particle size allows the silicic acid molecules in the gel to easily penetrate the intestinal wall, move via the blood stream to the connective tissue and unfold their well-known positive effect on skin, hair, and nails.
Original silicea Gel and Original silicea Capsules are ideal complements: The silica contained in silicea Capsules is also present in colloidal form and thus readily absorbable, though not quite as efficiently as in the gel. This is why Original silicea Gel, which does not contain preservatives and should therefore be stored in the refrigerator, is your best choice for use at home. The capsules, however, are the ideal dietary supplement for 'hot days' when you are travelling.
•silicea products have been sold in Europe for over 50 years
•They are appreciated by millions of customers all over the world
Anton Hubner GmbH & CO KG