- Designed to be worn discreetly under nightwear, DryNites® Pyjama Pants can be put on and taken off just like real underwear
- They feature a thin super absorbent pad that draws wetness away from the skin, together with leak guards and a moisture proof outer cover
- Drynites Boys Features:
- Attractive designs mean they look and fit like normal underwear
- Feature Soft
- Soft stretchy sides ensure a snug and comfortable fit
- Materials chosen especially for less rustle
HUGGIES® completely understand the way your baby changes as he grows. Choose a nappy that’s just right at every stage of his development - from birth through to potty training.
Did you know...
Huggies® is the first baby care brand to work with The Carbon Trust following Kimberly-Clark's decision to become a pilot partner in the Carbon Trust carbon footprinting initiative.
The Environment Agency has issued a report that showed disposable nappies overall do not have a better or worse environmental performance versus reusable nappies.
Disposable nappies account for <4% household waste*.
There are some nappy brands in the UK which claim to have a high biodegradable content, but these nappies are not necessarily a better option for your baby or for the environment.
European manufacturing sites for Huggies® nappies have improved their energy efficiency by 19% between 2005 and 2007.
The fluffy absorbent fibres in Huggies® nappies are made from wood pulp sourced only from suppliers with Sustainable Forestry Certification.
Kimberly-Clark (the makers of Huggies®) has been identified as the sustainability leader in the personal products industry for the third consecutive year by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
3 years - 5 years