- Thread with invisible thread on top and regular sewing thread in the bobbin
- Additional information 1
- Make sure to use Tear-Away stabilizer underneath your fabric.2
- Make sure you have pulled a piece of the sequin trim under the foot and through to the back of the foot before you start to sew.(Another way to put the sequins in place is to pull the sequins through the presser foot before you snap iton - whatever feels good for you.)3
- Start sewing on a scrap of your fabric, since different fabrics behave in different ways.Sew slowly to prevent sewing through the sequins.not for EMERALD™ 122, 118 and 116 machines.
- Snap on the Fancy Trim foot and select a Hand Look Appliqué Stitch
- Slide the sequins into the groove at the front of the presser foot
- Adjust the stitch length to 4.5 and the width according to the width of your sequins
Domestic Use Only. Not suitable for Children Under 36 Months.
Husqvarna Viking 10 Year Warranty HV03