Sorry - this product is no longer available

This is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:

View Large & Mouseover to Zoom
thmbnil
BRCO12878 Iams

Iams Cat Adult Salmon - 3kg

by Iams
£22.82
22.82
facebook

Description

Product Description

    • It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
    • Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate
    • IAMS Cat Adult with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken 1+6 years Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Salmon & Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats
    • Feeding Guidelines: Size of cat Grams per day 2kg 25 - 40g 3kg 40 - 60g 4kg 55 - 75g 5kg 70 - 95g 6kg 80 - 115g
  • HCODE

    BRCO12878

Dialog example

This is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. It has been placed here solely to demonstrate the look and feel of finished, typeset text. Only for show. He who searches for meaning here will be sorely disappointed.

Dialog example

This is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. It has been placed here solely to demonstrate the look and feel of finished, typeset text. Only for show. He who searches for meaning here will be sorely disappointed.