- Engages students with funny illustrated cards that help them tackle the differences between literal and figurative language
- A lighthearted way to enrich vocabulary and improve comprehension for all students, particularly ELLs
- Includes 20 double–sided idiom cards featuring full–color illustrations and measuring 11"L x 12"H
- Provides 2 clear display pockets—one for the week's idiom card and the other for a student's illustrated sentence using the idiom
- Grommeted nylon chart measures 13"W x 28"H and features a handy reverse–side storage pocket and an accompanying Activity Guide
- Grades 3+
Based in sunny SoCal, we are a team of experts who pour our passion for inspiring kids into playful products packed with serious educational value. For the past 50 years, we've made it our mission to bring you kid-powered play through innovative toys, games, and educational tools.
We delight kids and critics alike. With our best-selling products like Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel™ and Nancy B's Science Club Moonscope™ we've been teaching and entertaining oodles of kids! We've won a variety of awards and are recognized by many publications, including Good Housekeeping (Best Board Games) and Parents Magazine (Toys of the Year), and have been finalists for the acclaimed TOTY awards for best educational toy.
We are beyond excited that you stopped by and hope you include us in your most memorable playful moments.
Educational Insights, Inc.
8 years - 12 years