- If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters:
• Burn for 8-10 minutes each, with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame
• Are extremely stable with very long shelf life
• Do not dry out or lose their firepower even after opening
• Have no unpleasant smells
• Are not oily or greasy
• Are non-toxic
• Wood from FSC Certified forests
• 100% non-GMO vegetable oil
• 100% renewable resources
• 100% Carbon Neutral emissions
• No petroleum products – no kerosene; no paraffin wax
• Less soot than firelighters made with paraffin wax
• Non-toxic – no formaldehyde, no added chemicals
• Minimum waste
• Vegetable-based inks for printing
• Non-toxic glues
• Unbleached cardboard packaging
• Paper bag biodegradable but should be recycled
• For use with grills, stoves, fireplaces and campfires
• Not harmful if in contact with vegetation, plants or aquatic organisms
• Not harmful if stored near food
If You Care was conceived of as a brand of environmentally friendly kitchen and household products.
The first If You Care products were unbleached coffee filters, and they were launched in 1990. These were the first unbleached coffee filters in the U.S.
Parchment Baking Paper and Baking Cups soon followed. All of the paper products were unbleached and totally chlorine-free.
In 2004, the very first Aluminum Foil made from 100% recycled aluminum was launched. This product featured a 95% energy savings compared to conventional aluminum foil. Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for grilling and barbecuing, also from 100% recycled aluminum, was introduced in 2007. That same year, waxed paper, from unbleached paper coated with soybean wax was launched. In 2009, two new products are being launched in the fourth quarter – 100% carbon neutral fire starters, made from FSC certified wood and vegetable oil, and sandwich and snack bags made from unbleached greaseproof paper. Many new products in a wide variety of categories are being planned and developed in the coming years.
Available in 2 sizes – 72 ct (lights 18 – 24 fires) and 28 ct (lights 7 – 9 fires)
2009 If You Care
Source Atlantique Inc.