- Perfect for sandwiches, snacks, cookies, muffins, nuts, chips and much more.
• Unbleached greaseproof paper
• Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
• Natural barrier properties – not chemically treated
• 100% renewable resources
• No petroleum products
• Minimum waste
• Vegetable-based inks for printing
• Non-toxic glues
• Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
• Cardboard packaging biodegradable but should be recycled
• Ideal for sandwiches with mayonnaise or butter, cookies and/or nuts
• Better barrier properties than waxed paper
• Replaces petroleum based plastic sandwich bags
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Microwave safe
• Gluten free
• Allergen free
• Star-K kosher
- Like all of our If You Care paper products, these sandwich and snack bags are totally chlorine-free, as a result of which, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams
If You Care was conceived of as a brand of environmentally friendly kitchen and household products.
The first If You Care products were unbleached coffee filters, and they were launched in 1990. These were the first unbleached coffee filters in the U.S.
Parchment Baking Paper and Baking Cups soon followed. All of the paper products were unbleached and totally chlorine-free.
In 2004, the very first Aluminum Foil made from 100% recycled aluminum was launched. This product featured a 95% energy savings compared to conventional aluminum foil. Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for grilling and barbecuing, also from 100% recycled aluminum, was introduced in 2007. That same year, waxed paper, from unbleached paper coated with soybean wax was launched. In 2009, two new products are being launched in the fourth quarter – 100% carbon neutral fire starters, made from FSC certified wood and vegetable oil, and sandwich and snack bags made from unbleached greaseproof paper. Many new products in a wide variety of categories are being planned and developed in the coming years.
2009 If You Care
Source Atlantique Inc.
4 out of 5
By Gowanlea | Posted on: 26/10/2011
Good product but only if you want to wrap individual sarnies not several at a time. Please produce a bigger version.