- During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton) extremely porous, which makes the sponge cloth extraordinarily absorbent
- The packaging is a biopolymer made from corn starch which is certified compostable in commercial composting facilities, leading to a further reduction in waste, greenhouse gasses and diversion from landfill.
USE & CARE
Rinse cloth and wring out excess water to increase absorbency
- Cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 1900F (880C) in dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine products
- It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water.
Why Use If You Care 100% Natural Sponge Cloths?
There is no better or more effective cleaning cloth for kitchens, countertops, bathrooms and general household cleaning, available anywhere
- It absorbs liquids easily and quickly and releases them with simple wringing
- These sponge cloths reduce waste and reduce the amount of material going to landfill
- After washing, leave to air dry
- If You Care 100% Natural Sponge Cloths are made in a patented process from a three dimensional blending of cellulose, non-GMO umbleached cotton and mirabilite – a natural mineral salt
- Use with water, soap and water, or any household cleaner
- It is the perfect carrier for water, soap and water and/or any disinfectants
- Do not tumble dry.
* 70% Cellulose and 30% unbleached non-GMO cotton
* 100% renewable resources
* Packaging 100% compostable PLA-biopolymer derived from corn starch
* Packaging compostable in commercial composting facilities
* Packaging certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
* No petroleum products
* Reusable many times
* Reduces waste
* Reduces landfill
* 1 cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
* Perfect for cleaning kitchens, countertops, bathrooms etc.
* Machine washable up to 300 times
- It is remarkably durable, tear and abrasion resistant, reusable over and over again, and can be machine washed in water up to 1900F (880C), up to 300 times.
If You Care 100% Natural Sponge Cloths and their packaging are made from 100% renewable resources and contain no petroleum or other fossil fuel products
- Each cloth is reusable and washable many times, replacing up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- It cleans streak free
- After using, rinse thoroughly, wring out water, and leave flat to dry
If You Care was conceived of as a brand of environmentally friendly kitchen and household products.
The first If You Care products were unbleached coffee filters, and they were launched in 1990. These were the first unbleached coffee filters in the U.S.
Parchment Baking Paper and Baking Cups soon followed. All of the paper products were unbleached and totally chlorine-free.
In 2004, the very first Aluminum Foil made from 100% recycled aluminum was launched. This product featured a 95% energy savings compared to conventional aluminum foil. Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for grilling and barbecuing, also from 100% recycled aluminum, was introduced in 2007. That same year, waxed paper, from unbleached paper coated with soybean wax was launched. In 2009, two new products are being launched in the fourth quarter – 100% carbon neutral fire starters, made from FSC certified wood and vegetable oil, and sandwich and snack bags made from unbleached greaseproof paper. Many new products in a wide variety of categories are being planned and developed in the coming years.
If You Care
Source Atlantique Inc.