- Solid and stylish, professional type
- Just remove the Duplex cutter and fit any of the accessories from the Imperia range.
- Imperia SP150 pasta machine with 6 inch adjustable rollers, 2 cutters, chrome plated steel
- Exceptional build quality, robust and reliable.
Kneads and rolls a 150mm strip in 6 different thickness'.
It comes with the Duplex cutter attachment for Tagliatelle 2mm and Fettuccine 6.5mm, the fixing clamp and the handle in chrome plated steel, with hilt made of Italian beechwood
- Easy to use and highly versatile, making it possible to prepare fresh, home-made pasta in just a few minutes
Established over 70 years ago in the city of Torino in northern Italy, IMPERIA started out them a private business and was incorporated in 1932.
As the company gradually evolved, it became an established brand for durable household products; a reputation, which began with the manual roller pasta machine which was introduced in the late 1920’s.
Over the years IMPERIA’s product range expanded to include over 40 items all of which, whether they be for restaurants or domestic use, are specially designed to ensure unsurpassed fresh homemade pasta, Italian style.
IMPERIA’s products are now sold worldwide.
This growth has had no adverse effect on the company’s family style and they still take great pride in the quality of their products which are renown as the very best domestic and restaurant pasta machines.
2 year warranty