- Manufactured from Aluzinc-coated sheet steel with a heating element in stainless steel
- These inline duct heaters are designed for a maximum output air temperature of 50°C
- The duct heater has integral overheating protection with a manual reset function
- The duct heater has rubber seals on the connecting spigots
- The minimum air volume is based on a minimum air velocity of 1.5 m/s
- Installation with the connection box facing downwards is not allowed.
- In horizontal ductwork, the connection box should be installed facing upwards, or rotated 90° to one side
- Inline Duct heater with spigot connection for standard spiral ducts
- The ductwork heater units can be installed in a horizontal or vertical duct
The duct heater has built-in control equipment for room sensor with setpoint adjuster and supply air sensor. The minimum and maximum supply air temperatures are set on the duct heater circuit board. This model also has a built-in electronic flow monitor which simplifies the installation since it can be installed "stand alone".