- Kit comprising duct heater, room sensor, and duct sensor
- The ductwork heater units can be installed in a horizontal or vertical duct
- In horizontal ductwork, the connection box should be installed facing upwards, or rotated 90° to one side.
- Heater For Circular Ducts
- These inline duct heaters are designed for a maximum output air temperature of 50°C
- The duct heater has integral overheating protection with a manual reset function
- The minimum air volume is based on a minimum air velocity of 1,5 m/s
- Integral Overheating Protection
- Rubber Seals
- The duct heater has rubber seals on the connecting spigots
Installation with the connection box facing downwards is not allowed.
The duct heater has built-in control equipment for room sensor with setpoint adjuster and supply air sensor. The minimum and maximum supply air temperatures are set on the duct heater circuit board. This model also has a built-in electronic flow monitor which simplifies the installation since it can be installed "stand alone".