In Nature Tea Lotus Tea
- The Lotus is a native from India and has spread through all the sub continent, South East Asia and China
- It is mostly found in ponds and aquatic areas, with its distinctive exquisite blossom flower on the surface
- Lotus tea benefits are very well known
- For at least two thousand years it has been used by millions of people with very positive results and with absolutely no side effects and indeed all pure and natural
- Pack size: 50g
- Servings: 50 cups or more
- Full instructions on how to prepare the perfect cup of tea inside each box
Health Benefits of Lotus Tea
- slimming / obesity
- abdominal cramps
- menstrual cramps
- heavy menstruation
- gastric ulcers
- post partum bleeding
- premature ejaculation
- certain heart ailments
- lower high blood pressure
Easy to use
It can be prepared in tea cups or a large tea pot and infused with hot water many times.
The taste is sweet and mild. The colour is slightly golden with a soothing aroma.
You can add crystal sugar but the addition of milk is not recommended. Some people also prepare jars of Lotus tea and store in the fridge during the warm months. Iced Lotus tea is a refreshing summer drink.
There is no restriction of age to drink and it contains no caffeine.
So enjoy a better and healthier living ... drink pure Lotus teas.