- It Girl Crochet is a must have, well-curated collection of chic and wearable items you might find (and happily pay for) in trendy boutiques.
The projects in the book are organized by three styles - Art Nouveau, Bohemian, and Mod - and include hats, bags, scarves, mittens and fingerless mitts, belts, shawlettes, socks, and other wardrobe essentials
- Create chic crocheted accessories with a boutique-exclusive look.
A hot fashion trend, crochet has become increasingly popular on the runway
- Along with detailed instructions, many of the projects include stitch diagrams, favorites among crocheters for clearly illustrating stitch patterns.
You will not only want to crochet these projects, youÔÇÖll want to wear them and gift them!
- Projects range in difficulty from advanced beginner to advanced intermediate
- The designs use basic crochet stitches as well as more unusual techniques such as intarsia, Tunisian crochet, tapestry crochet, beading, applique, and join-as-you-go motifs
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: