- Just add hot water for a filling and delicious snack
- Miso soup, famously healthy & light, is the staple of Japanese cuisine
- itsu instant miso soup is made with soya, seaweed and a touch of soy sauce
- itsu miso soup comes as a paste which gives a much fuller flavour and texture than powdered miso
- It's free from MSG, colourings and artificial flavourings
Soya paste (soya, Water, Salt, Rice, Alcohol, Roasted barley flour), Water, Alcohol, Seaweed, Yeast extract powder, Sugar, Seasoned kelp extract (Kelp extract, Salt, Dextrin), Soy sauce (Water, Soya, Wheat, Salt), Salt
Carbohydrate (g) 4.6g - Carbohydrate of which sugars (g) 3.7g - Energy (kcal) 42kcal - Energy (kj) 176kj - Fat (g) 1.3g - Fibre (g) 0.9g - Protein (g) 2.5g - Sodium (g) 0.95g - Sodium equivalent as salt (g) 2.4g
Metcalfe’s Food Company Ltd
Metcalfe's Food Company Ltd
5 out of 5
By Grethe | Posted on: 16/12/2014
Gorgeous taste at a great price! I loved it!
4 out of 5
By Joel | Posted on: 08/12/2014
It is so tasty and healthy as well. I am vegetarian and I have tried different flavours of soup but this is one is just amazing.
4 out of 5
By Jennifer | Posted on: 21/11/2014
Miso soup is a delicious japanese soup full of goodness, I'm so addicted to it! This one from Itsu is particulary delicious and easy to prepare … at home, at work and wherever I can !