J and& G Meakin ,Florida Green, Pattern SOL 391413.Most probably a luncheon plate.
- The item bears the manufacturers mark on the underside, registered in 1912
- The Manufacturers were based in Hanley, Staffordshire, England
- The plate has a green spotted trim on the outer edge and also has gold gilding around the edge and edge of pattern
- The item is in good ,but, used condition with only slight wear to the gilding
- Measures approx: 9 inches (23cm) in diameter
- Weight, unpackaged, is 323
- Dimensions: 9