- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- He shows, for example, how many allergic reactions can result in asthma-related problems, hayfever being a case in point
- Emphysema is known to be incurable, but Jan de Vries shows his treatments can bring welcome relief.
Over the years, his natural therapies have helped many asthma sufferers by rebuilding their immune systems through good and balanced diets
- Here he details simple exercises to relieve the symptoms – even of an asthma attack
- Asthma and Bronchitis is full of sensible advice and simple methods of self-help, highly praised in the medical profession.
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Viruses, bacteria and irritants may result in dry coughs, mucus formation, breathlessness, muscle pain and even light fever, depression and sometimes emphysema
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
It is clear that asthma and bronchitis are on the increase, especially in Britain, and there are strong indications that this rise may be linked to atmospheric influences
- Jan de Vries has over 40 years’ experience of treating these conditions and in this important title in the By Appointment Only series he sets out his own ideas about respiratory disorders
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.