- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- This book should be read by anyone interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle in today’s hectic society.
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
With heart attacks and strokes on the increase, Heart and Blood Circulatory Problems is both helpful and timely
- Jan de Vries gives expert advice on the prevention and control of heart and blood circulatory problems through diet, exercise and complementary therapies
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- He discusses the root causes of these problems, emphasising the influence of stress and unhealthy lifestyle and explains how to minimise the risk of such illnesses
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.