- He discusses witch doctors and what he personally witnessed in the Far East, warns against exorcism and talks of the many ‘possessed’ people he has treated
- He lectures throughout the world and is a regular broadcaster on BBC radio
- In this thought-provoking and insightful book, Jan de Vries, one of the world’s leading exponents of homoeopathic and alternative medicine, considers modern ‘miracles’ that have baffled the medical establishment and defied the laws of science
- Graduating in pharmacy, he turned to alternative medicine
- His books have sold over 350,000 copies worldwide.
- He has a number of clinics throughout the UK
- He also shares with his readers some of the mysterious ways that alternative medicine has worked ‘miracles’ for thousands of patients.
Jan de Vries was born in 1937 in Holland and grew up during the difficult war years in occupied territory
- His most influential teacher was Alfred Vogel in Switzerland, and they worked together closely for many years
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.