- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- An A-Z of childhood illnesses is included, for quick and easy reference
- Jan de Vries gives his own balanced opinion, and suggests alternatives.
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Mother & Child is the follow-up to Jan’s phenomenally successful Pregnancy and Childbirth
- The book comprises practical advice for new mothers dealing with the stress of their first baby and gives suggestions on how to recognise and treat the many diseases to which children are prone in their early years
- Jan de Vries also stresses the importance of a healthy lifestyle for busy mothers, and gives simple guidelines on maintaining good health.
Mother & Child includes invaluable information on childhood vaccinations, including the controversial MMR
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.