- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- So said Hippocrates, the father of medicine – and nothing could sum up Jan de Vries’s approach to dietary management better
- The results speak for themselves
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Your food is your medicine and your medicine your food
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Over the past 35 years the number of people seeking his advice on food-related issues has increased dramatically, for although there are numerous books available on the subject, the information they contain is often contradictory and confusing – not surprising, maybe, when there are over 4,000 additives finding their way into our food every day.
But wholesome eating is, in fact, very simple and you need only the sensible guidance contained in this book
- A balanced diet produces a noticeable increase in energy levels fairly quickly.
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.