- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Allaying the doubts and fears which surround the most natural and yet probably the most traumatic experience a woman will go through, Pregnancy and Childbirth takes you step by step through conception, pregnancy, labour and the care of your baby.
Calling upon a lifetime’s experience in helping couples who have come to him following years of trying for a baby, Jan de Vries explains how he has helped them with either herbal or homoeopathic medicine, acupuncture or osteopathy
- He describes how acupuncture can help, especially during labour, and provides advice for couples who have undergone severe stress with problems such as impotence, or feelings of inadequacy or rejection.
What emerges from his extensive research is an overwhelming sense of hope in the wonder of nature and joy at the miracle of each new birth.
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.