- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- He discusses some of the more obscure fungal conditions which are prevalent in today’s society, explains why there is such a high incidence and how these can be overcome by simple herbal remedies and naturopathic treatment in the home.
- In Skin Diseases Jan de Vries deals with everything from acne, allergies and dermatitis, to the latest developments in the treatment of psoriasis
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
This book is essential reading for anyone who has suffered from any irritating skin condition, and generally offers sensible guidelines for healthier living.
Drawing on decades of experience, he writes about causes, effects and ways of alleviating irritating and sometimes disfiguring problems
- He explains why infantile eczema is so much more prolific now and how it can be helped by simply eliminating cow’s milk from the diet
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.