- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Jan de Vries shares the results of many years’ successful treatment of stomach and bowel problems, showing the reader how to interpret the body’s warning signals and setting out simple and effective remedies, diets and exercises.
Foreword by Hayley Mills
- If not treated in their early stages, simple digestive and absorption disorders can develop into serious conditions such as ulcers, colitis or irritable bowel syndrome
- Author of the bestselling alternative medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
The stress and anxieties of modern life can take their toll on the digestive system
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to alternative medicine early in his career
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.