- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Jan de Vries has had some startling results by eliminating certain foodstuffs which affect the behaviour of prisoners
- Together with other well-known nutritionists from all over the world, the author has studied this phenomenon in detail and includes some illuminating case histories in this book.
In the complex world in which we live, Viruses, Allergies and the Immune System is a book for everyone who wishes to increase their awareness of the hidden dangers to good health and take the necessary precautions to protect themselves and their family.
By Appointment Only Series
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Why is it that problems such as viruses, allergies and post-viral fatigue syndrome seem to be increasingly prevalent today? Is it true that a simple allergy might develop into a serious degenerative disease? What part does the immune system play in these processes – and can it be affected by atmospheric influences and diet?
As readers of Jan de Vries's other books will have come to expect, strong emphasis is placed on the importance of diet – and the effects of food additives and drugs
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Did you know, for example, that the schizophrenic condition can be treated through diet? Or that the lives of hyperactive children – and their parents – can be returned to normal by eliminating even a single item from their food?
It has been proven that diet and allergies have an influence on crime
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.