- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Water is one of the basic necessities of life – no organism can survive without it
- ‘Water scares’ are becoming all too frequent
- Plankton are beginning to die and the Earth is being deprived of one of its primary sources of oxygen.
In this important addition to the Nature's Gift Series, Jan de Vries discusses the implications of this self-inflicted damage and points out the health risks of the various forms of water contamination.
Yet, in its pure form, water is one of nature’s greatest healers and this volume draws on Jan de Vries’s extensive experience of the various water-treatment methods
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Anyone who has been perturbed or confused by the conflicting reports and guidelines concerning this important issue will welcome such a sensible and informative book.
Nature’s Gift Series
- In recent years, however, it has become increasingly clear that our public water supply is not as pure as it should be and many are questioning its high chemical content
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- Beaches, seas and oceans themselves are being increasingly contaminated
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.