- His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel
- Who's Next? shows to good effect this side of the remarkable Scottish-based complementary medical practitioner.
- Although trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to complementary medicine early in his career
- His experiences have ranged from the weird to the wonderful and have contributed to the person he has become: his fascination with people and his love of nature, his fine attention to detail and understanding of sensitive problems are all rounded off by a strong and appealing sense of humour
- Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland
- Author of the bestselling complementary medicine series By Appointment Only, his books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
Readers of Jan de Vries’s immensely popular health books will already appreciate the wisdom and wit of ‘the healing Dutchman’
- Now, in Who's Next? Jan de Vries shares many of his most humorous experiences.
Highly anecdotal, Who's Next? is a frequently amusing, occasionally poignant book offering insights into what it is that makes so many thousands of people turn to the highly individual approach Jan de Vries has to health and healing
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness.
The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP).
All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil?s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.