- Pintucks are tiny "false tucks" created by sewing parallel rows of stitching using a 2mm twin needle
- Using a Pintuck foot with the twin needle helps to space the tucks an equal distance apart
- It has multiple grooves on the underside through which the pintucks can ride as you sew the adjacent rows
- This pintuck foot has 5 grooves suitable for standard and corded pintucks
- For Janome Front Loaders Category A
Domestic Use Only. Not suitable for Children Under 36 Months.
Janome 2 Year Agency Warranty JA01