- Each serving guarantees a minimum of 29 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones and saponins.
Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body’s defense mechanisms.*
Health Claim: Consumption of 25 g of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease
- A serving of Jarrow Formulas® Iso-Rich Soy™ provides 25 g of soy protein.
Iso-Rich Soy™ is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily “Amino Acid Requirement Patterns” for adults measured by PDCAAS* (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural vanilla flavor
- Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts).
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives
- Jarrow Formulas® Iso-Rich Soy™ contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
Consistent isoflavone level
- Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product contains naturally occurring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (approximately 29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz. of fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Use Iso-Rich Soy™ as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein and isoflavones.
Jarrow Formulas Inc